COPTRZ has partnered with GeoAccess to host a webinar on drones for asset inspection.
The training provider’s George Burne will lead the webinar and take attendees through everything about unlocking the potential of drones within business operations to make them safer, faster and more cost-effective.
In this webinar attendees will also get the chance to hear directly from one of COPTRZ customers.
Mark Coleman from GeoAccess uses inspection methods to support Asset Managers throughout the UK at organisations such as Network Rail and Scottish and Southern Energy.
Coleman has been operating in the geotechnical and structural engineering sector for 18 years. Starting GeoAccess in 2014 with his business partner to inspect hard to access assets, they quickly realised the benefits drones could bring to the company in terms of both efficiency and safety and adopted them as part of the companies tools to deliver first class technical inspections.
Being a drone pilot himself, as well as a general aviation pilot, Coleman is driving GeoAccess to become one of the leaders in their field, recently being awarded framework contracts for Network Rail and Scottish and Southern Energy.
What will learn about:
- Overview on how drones can be used for inspection purposes across different sectors
- How drones are being used for asset inspections across multiple sectors
- Hear from Mark Coleman on how GeoAccess have adopted drones for inspection methods
- Learn how drones are having a positive impact on the renewable sector
- A run through real-life case studies
- Cost comparison to scaffolding and rope access inspections
- How drones are improving the safety of workforce’s and reducing incident reports
- A closer look at the ELIOS 2 confined space inspection drone
- A closer look at the new DJI Matrice 300 RTK
- What software is needed to make the most out of your data
- Live Q&A where you can ask George and Mark whatever you want
If you’re an individual or organisation interested in adopting drone technology into your operations and want to gain a level of understanding to inform your decision-making process or you work in one of the following sectors or job roles…
- Health & Safety
- Power Generation
…COPTRZ says this is not a webinar to miss.