Enabling drone / UAV companies to scale & grow their business with integrated AI-powered connectivity solutions for beyond the visual line of sight operations
Elsight, the carrier agnostic, AI-powered drone connectivity solutions company, announced the launch of their globally available Halo Value Investment Program (VIP) to accelerate drone company expansion into BVLOS operations. As part of the programme, Elsight provides the critical communication capabilities to help companies achieve certification, grow and scale their commercial drone operations and enhance their profitability.
With the increasing frequency of investment in the drone market, and the continuing growth in beyond the visual line of sight (BVLOS) commercial capabilities and operations, Elsight recognised the need to provide a programme that facilitates the evolution of visual line of sight drone companies to BVLOS. The programme offers investment from Elsight in the form of the Halo solution and a SMART Start Program to help those companies strategically plan, manage implementation, align operations, obtain training, and monetise profitably.
“With drone laws and regulators shifting towards enabling drone operations at scale, (example: latest news on the Aviation Rulemaking Committee (ARC) for BVLOS flight by the FAA), the launch of the Halo Value Investment Program could not be timelier and more necessary,” said Asaf Raz, Director of Marketing at Elsight. The program was conceived based upon several in-depth discussions with Elsight’s clients, partners, and drone companies looking to evolve to BVLOS. “We designed H-VIP to support the entire spectrum of Drone/UAV companies – from start-ups to mature operators – to enable their acceleration into BVLOS operations,” Raz continued.
Yoav Amitai, Elsight’s CEO, stated, “For the drone/UAV industry, Elsight delivers absolute connection confidence for command and control and data transmission with our Halo solution; that being said, we (Elsight) feel we have a larger global responsibility to enable the expansion of the entire industry. Companies that sign-up for Halo VIP have an incredible opportunity to leverage our strong experience in the market, comprehensive training and support, and flexible funding to accelerate the achievement of their business goals.”
The Halo Value Investment Program is available globally to UAV/Drone Manufacturers, service providers, enabling technology companies, and strategic partners. The programme includes the following steps to ensure the success of each participant:
- Smart start – A personalised, step by step onboarding and training process that will prepare our partners for a successful POC of the Halo connectivity platform.
- Expedited POC process – Members of the program will receive the Halo devices completely ready for quick and seamless integration into their existing or net new platforms.
- Flexible, growth-based agreements & volume discounts – Halo platform purchases will be flexible to support the growth of the companies that take part in the programme.
- Increased BVLOS capabilities – By utilising Halo, companies will operate beyond the visual line of sight with absolute connection confidence for command and control and data transmission necessities.
- BVLOS regulation fast track & assistance – Elsight offers full support to get ahead of BVLOS regulatory approval with regulators worldwide, including the FAA and EASA.
- Fully enabled autonomy / Semi autonomy – Regardless of the operational method, Halo is agnostic to the drone model, detect-and-avoid components, flight computers and UTM systems.
- Profitability enhancement – As Elsight provides connectivity as a service (CAAS), members will create net new revenue streams on data usage and services from end customers, while keeping the services viable and well-priced for profitability.
- Success assurance – dedicated success team – Elsight provides members of the program ongoing support to ensure that they can operate freely beyond the visual line of sight, grow their fleets and services, and streamline their operations.
To learn more about Elsight’s Halo Value Investment program or inquire about partnership opportunities, contact Elsight at HVIP@elsight.com.