Team members of Utah-based Fortem Technologies and officials from the state-funded, non-profit organization, Deseret UAS (Unmanned Aerial Systems) are on hand at the Utah State Capitol for Industry Day on the Hill.
Hosted by the Governor’s Office of Economic Development, the event will see exhibits from other professionals from the Aerospace, Life Science and Technology Industries.
At the event, Fortem Technologies and Deseret UAS will showcase its technology that it says “will revolutionize safe drone flight in urban environments.”
Fortem’s TrueView radar technology and AI-driven SkyDome software system can see everything in the airspace and autonomously alert security professionals or pilots as to what objects enter a given area.
The technology performs day and night, in complex weather conditions, thereby ensuring the safe flight of drones in all environments.
Details of the event:
- WHAT: Industry Day on the Hill
- WHEN: Thursday, February 13 from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- WHERE: Utah State Capitol Building Rotunda
- WHO: Dave Preece, Chief Data Officer and VP Marketing
- VISUALS: SkyDome at University of Utah hospital, uses in North Carolina at WakeMed in Raleigh, Fortem DroneHunter